Monday 10 June 2013

JUNE 2013 Challenge Njoyfull Crafts Colours of Nature 

Back from a 2 month trip in America, has to include a picture from one of the many beautiful places we visited.

The challenge requires 2 or 3 Pictures, smaller than 6" x 4"  with any inspiration that may come from these Pictures.  

These are Pictures of the prettiest Canyon I feel we saw.  
It is at Bryce Point, Bryce Canyon, Utah and is 8,300 ft above sea level.  

Please include the other requirements at the beginning of this Blog.
A $20.00 Voucher at Njoyfull Crafts (Ribbons, Braids n Lace as well as chipboard, Flowers and Cardstock) On-line Store is up for the most preferred page.

This is my first day at a computer since my arrival back home.
I hope to get some pages completed later this week



2 pages that Narelle Barton completed not for this, but yet matches well -



An Entry from Brenda for this Challenge which matched the colours perfectly

BRENDA YOU NAILED THIS CHALLENGE for June.
Thank you
A voucher code will be emailed to you for this challenge for spending at the store NjoyfullCrafts.com.au
Thankyou for looking.  Hope you will participate.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and I'm glad your back. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Thanks... I have enlarged the photos so they can be seen easier. I am looking forward to doing this page myself.
      Have lots of other to catch up on too... The store is open again. I will get to other finer details when I can.

      Delete
  2. Wooooo Hoooooo. Thank you Narelle. I cant wait to go shopping. Love your store and products. Glad you like my Layout. I love doing your challenges.

    ReplyDelete